Friday, November 26, 2010

Introducing our son....from Ghana







We passed court today for our 3d child...Our son Stephen Briggs. I am way over the top in joy this am.....Our agency -AboutAChild - coordinator, Carla emailed us this am and Kofi our in country coordinator fb us... Carla shared and then said," Enjoy the rest of your weekend" and I replied back, "You bet we will". It does not matter that these 3 are number 25, 26 and 27- my heart is filled with so much peace and happiness to welcome these precious ones into our family.
Kofi has been approved to begin building an orphanage on some property. Please consider opening your hearts to the needs of these children in Ghana. We feel a real connection with his work and the hope for the children in this village to have a safe, healthy place where they can grow up in. I will share more about this in a future post.....
I am so thankful that next Thanksgiving we will have 3 new faces around the table.

10 comments:

Mary B. said...

Hello Briggs family! Happy Thanksgiving!
Praise God for the amazing gifts in Annabelle, Stella and Stephen! Congratulations!
Love in Christ,
Mary B.

Christie M said...

Oh Wow! He is so adorable! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! I am so happy for you. Hopefully soon we will be able to bring all 5 of our children (yours & ours) home from Ghana to the US. Keep us updated.

mommajeane said...

I will Kelly..We are hoping for a January home coming.I still want to give you call...We both have lots to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Jodi said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!

He's just beautiful :)

Kathleen said...

Wonderful news!

Audrey said...

He is precious! Congratulations!

ArtworkByRuth said...

What a handsome boy! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Jeane,
I am overjoyed at your news and can't wait till you can bring them home! I loved seeing your Thanksgiving celebrations too! love you precious lady,
Tina

Unknown said...

Jeane,
I am overjoyed at your news and can't wait till you can bring them home! I loved seeing your Thanksgiving celebrations too! love you precious lady,
Tina