Thursday, November 4, 2010

This is some shiner that Isaac has.... or not







I came home from the library today to this... Isaac came running up to me as I opened the car. He had a bag of ice on his eye. At first I was like... "waahat happened? " Then as I looked I saw his lips smile... and knew that they had gotten me... Now if I don't have enough to watch or figure out... the kids now try to "trick" me... This was after a not too positive day at school. Usually I take a 15 passenger full of kids to the library but today I only took 3. All the others had some major issues with their writing that was just plain lazy effort and so most of my kiddos get no movie or electronics until next week and they could not go to the library with me. When I came home... this is what I saw... funny kids aren't they ? At least it was just makeup and they had a good laugh but I think sometimes I must be crazy... I sure do love them.

3 comments:

Christie M said...

Hmmmm. school laziness must be spreading like the flu! I have a friend in another state who is having the same issue and it hit Texas HARD this week! We have a few girls banned from the computer except for math until some things get done!

We have library tomorrow as long as everything is turned in! They were working extra late today.

I feel the holiday distractions coming on. :)

BTW- that was a really good fake shiner!

Loren said...

I love reading your blog and look forward to it every day, but I'm a little confused (ok, a lot) about who is who in your family. Please sometime would you post a picture or pictures of all the kids with names and ages? I know most of the little ones, but with the older ones I am totally at loss.
Many thanks & best wishes, Loren

mommajeane said...

Hi Loren..I will do this ...hopefully this wknd.- thanks for asking about the kids.