Friday, March 25, 2011

I am so thankful for these "Grand" babies and for another healthy, Hambrick ......




If you can't tell I am in NC visiting Jenn, Jeremiah and my 3 "grand" babies ...and I am having a grand time just being with them. I am so thankful for the times I get to come for visits. They  brighten my day up with their sweet and precious smiles and sometime in July or August we will welcome another new Hambrick ....I was able to go with them yesterday when she had her sonogram to find out if she is having a boy or girl. How precious to watch the baby in a mother's womb...protected from the harsh reality of life outside. There baby is healthy and we found out that Ella will have a sister. I secretly was pulling for a girl - mostly for Ella. I never had a sister and always wanted to have a sister....I think the relationship between sisters can be a special connection....and we are all looking forward to loving on yet another precious life given to our family.

3 comments:

Pam said...

So excited for Jenn!! And for Ella too! ☺ Such fun having a sister! Hope you guys have a wonderful time together during your visit!

Penny said...

Congratulations to all of you! Now for another "E" girl name. Maybe Emma? :)

Laurel said...

We are having our first 3 family weddings in 8 months this year, so are hoping for some grandbabies in the next couple of years.

:) :) :)