Monday, March 21, 2011

Singing HIS Song


Trust Me and don't be afraid, for I am your Strength and Song. Think what it means to have Me as your Strength. I spoke the universe into existence ; My Power is absolutely unlimited ! Human weakness, consecrated to Me, is like a magnet, drawing My Power into your neediness, However, fear can block the flow of My Strength into you. Instead of trying to fight your fears, concentrate on trusting Me. When you relate to Me in confindent trust, there is no limit to how much I can strengthen you.

Remember that I am also your Song. I want to share My Joy, living in conscious awareness of My Presence. Rejoice as we journey together toward heaven ; join Me in singing My song.

Isaiah 12 : 2 -3

------------------------This is from my devotion, Jesus Calling. What song are you able to sing today ?

No comments: