Sunday, April 3, 2011

Peace Garden





I have promised to meet all your needs according to My glorious riches. Your deepest, most constant need is for My Peace. I have planted Peace in the garden of your heart, where I live ; but there are weeds growing there too: pride, worry, selfishness, unbelief. I am the Gardener , and I am working to rid our heart of those weeds. I do My work in various ways. When you sit quietly with Me, I shine the Light of My Presence direclty into your heart. In this heavenly Light, Peace grows abundantly and weeds shrivel up. I also send trials into your life. When you trust Me in the midst of trouble, Peace flourishes and weeds die away. Thank Me for troublesome situations; the Peace they can produce far outweighs the trials you endure.

___________________________________________

I am a gardner and love plants inside and out. So when I read about garden of your heart and planting peace it is very natural for me to get it. These are flowers from my very own "Peace" garden that we have out front. It greets all of us as we arrive home or when we depart....Peace a wonderful reminder of how our life can be lived in the midst of trials and troublesome situations with the Lord's help.

No comments: