Thursday, August 30, 2012

Let me tell you about "little miss spunk"- Lila


 
I have loved this little girl since the first moment I saw her. There was something about her that I was instantly attracted to.....besides her cuteness. I could just see this strong personality...full of life and spunk. Boy did I get that right....and even though at times it can be hard to parent a child with so much individualism and spunk I love it. No one is going to push this one around. She is her own self and just imagine as she gets older what she will be like. She is a strong leader, bright and eager to learn and is wise already way beyond her years. She loves wearing wraps or headresses much like they do in Ghana. I love her in them too. If you ever get the chance to meet Lila I am sure she is one you will remember...so look out world for what is in her future.

No comments: