Friday, August 9, 2013

Siblings from different countries













   
Siblings from different countries....It is amazing to me how well my children get along. Even when they   are from different countries, different cultures . We had 5 bio. children. We adopted our son, Abraham from Mexico- 28 yrs ago. He fit right in with our 3 bio. kids and then we added 2 more bio. children. We also did foster care to adopt in Va.. Then we moved to WV and the Lord opened wide the door for us to adopt internationally. We have 6 children from Russia, 10 from Ukraine, 2 from Bulgaria, 8 children from Ghana, and Abraham from Mexico.  

4 comments:

Christie M said...

Talk about "multi-culturalism"!:)
They are all precious!

Catherine said...

How is Rosie (I think that is her name) from Bulgaria doing? Thanks....

alwayshasastraw said...

I realize this is an old comment; wondering if you. could help guide a total newb in the foster, foster to adopt in VA. Thanks in advance for any advice! My fiancé and I would have to go the route of IVF so since adoption was always in our plans, we decided to gather info about that.

alwayshasastraw said...

I realize this is an old comment; wondering if you. could help guide a total newb in the foster, foster to adopt in VA. Thanks in advance for any advice! My fiancé and I would have to go the route of IVF so since adoption was always in our plans, we decided to gather info about that.