Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Well we have decided to adopt a second child with Dancho and she is:


Here name is Diana but we are thinking her name will be changed to Gracie. She is a tiny 6 yr old with some delays and she is in a diff. orphanage than Dancho so we will be gone an extra 5 days but what are 5 days and extra money when it comes to a child? We are very blessed to have both of these precious children in our family.... our homestudy is done and getting approval and we are just about done with our dossier docs.. so then we wait but we are all excited to bring them home. I have posted their pics up in our home and the children refer to them lots now.

12 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations! What exciting news!

Valerie said...

I am so thrilled that Dancho and Diana will be joining your incredible family!! We are starting the process to adopt two more from Bulgaria as well (we have possibly identified one child) and are excited that we will be traveling this road alongside you!

relying on God said...

two more wow! She is beautiful! I'm pryaing for ya'll.

Amanda said...

This is wonderful! She is beautiful and you are right what is 5 days when you are talking about a child. I can't wait to see Gracie's face light up with joy in her new family. I can picture her now running around with Mya, and Luke and everyone else too. What a true joy!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Natalia said...

This is wonderful news! Prayers for a straightforward process so she can join you with a minimum of fuss!

(I had a comp crash so lost your site address and haven't been around in a few months--and so much has happened!)

Shelley said...

Congratulations! I love the name Gracie! I have an Olivia Grace that I often call Gracie.

Mamapierce said...

How exciting! Congratulations!!!

smctiver said...

Congratulations Jeane!!

With lots of prayers & a bit of luck - we'll be jetting around the world close to the same time you are!

And Valerie - Congrats to you guys too!!!

ArtworkByRuth said...

Congratulations! This is great news! God bless your journey!

Mike and Gail said...

Praise God.. Congrats..

junglemama said...

Congrats! She is just precious!

Kelly said...

Her new picture is even prettier than the old one! What a doll! I am so excited for you! Until my time is closer to bringing home my babies I will be living vicariously through you!:)