Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Playing Pig...complete silliness and laughter...very contagious









Paul was playing pig the other nite with the kids and they were having a blast- who needs tv ? I have tried and tried to get another video to download that has Mya laughing away. In this video the kids are cheering for the teams - The P team, the PI team and the PIG team and finally the ones with no letters :)

Anyone ever have much success with blogger videos ? The process never works well for me.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Hi, I don't think I've ever commented before, but I thought I should since you seriously have NO CLUE how much I love your blog. I found it through reece's rainbow and started reading either just after or just before gracie and andrew came home. I was wondering, could you do a post (or maybe like a side bar or something) with a picture of each of your kids and their names, when they came home, etc. I guess I'm just curious, but I really love your story and your family's passion for the orphan. Please don't if you don't want to. Thanks so much! Happy Wednesday!

mommajeane said...

Oh Audrey I am so glad you finally wrote to me. I would love to do that... just give me some time to put it together.