Friday, August 13, 2010

Rain- sweet rain and we prayed for it too....






















It has been a very hot summer. We have had very little rain. So the other nite in our prayer time we prayed for rain and the last 2 days we have gotten some refreshing rain.... Even this goldfinch was enjoying the rain. There is just something very encouraging when you have been in a drought and then it rains....Your thirst is quenched and you feel cleansed and encouraged.
John 7:37,38 If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me , as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

That's a nice verse....

Glad your prayers were answered and you got some rain!

Looks like you guys have been having a nice summer, I bet you're all so glad to have those pools :)

Christie M said...

One of my favorite parts of scripture is in Isaiah chapter 55.
"come everyone who thirsts, come to the waters. And He who has no money, come, buy and eat! Come buy wine and milk without money and without price!
Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread, and your labor for that which does not satisfy? Listen diligently to me and eat what is good!.....

Charissa said...

I would love to hear more about cleft palate treatments. we are brand new to this. Thanks!

mommajeane said...

Charissa- If you need to gather encouragement or need a second opinion...I am here and I am well connected to the medical professionals that we have used many times for our children. As I shared we have 4 children with cleft lip/palate issues. Our Luke had no palate...he does now :)