Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Andrew has a new toy....





























His second jolly jumper broke... well sort of . It fell out of the hanging aparatus and we have decided he is now too big for it. He laughed when it happened. He thought it was the funniest thing. So we brought out this red seesaw that we have had for at least 25 yrs... This has got to be the best toy and most used toy we ever bought. All and I mean all 24 of our kids have played on it and played hard on it. It really does not look any worse for the wear either. Andrew loved it ! So did all the others even our teens :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that's so much fun! My boys used to have one, and I am looking for one for the new toddlers in the family! I'm nots surprised even your teens love it!

Jodi said...

Well, he is just as sweet as can be! Oh, how I love that little boy :)

My little monkeys used to love the jumpy too, then it broke. :)