Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jenn- You made me so proud today as I listened to you share......






























Jenn and I participated in the radio show today- Rivers of Faith-http://herewomentalkradio.com/home/show_details/143 The show will be in archives in 24 hrs - if you missed it...

There were several times during the broadcast when Jenn was sharing that I was in tears... because it has been such a blessing to watch our daughter and her husband, Jeremiah take this same journey to adopt that we have. Eli is our first adopted grandchild and to say what a joy it has been to see this little one change in just the short time he has been with them just makes my heart sing... to see your children believe in and walk towards something that has been your passion all of your life has been a complete full fillling moment for me. I am so proud of all of my children but today it was Jenn's turn for my pride . She is a wonderful mom to Ella, Ezra and Eli and Jenn and Jeremiah are great role models for us and the kids for a Christian marriage... they have a heart to serve the Lord and to serve each other. Thank you Jenn for being my daughter, my sister in Christ. I love you !










4 comments:

Amanda said...

I was able to listen to some of the show and it is always so refreshing to hear the real joys and trials of adoption. It truly blessed me this morning to tune in!! You should be proud..... what a wonderful lady she is!! :) She has had a great role model (you)!!!!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

thanks mom...like amanda said: i have had a pretty good role model!

love you!

p.s. i was quite proud of you today as well =)

Stacey said...

I wanted to comment yesterday but didn't get a chance to. I have to tell you, it was wonderful to listen and hear your heart. And the transparency that you both have in all of this...that's refreshing. Forgive me, I can't remember the interviewer's name but she was right when she said, "You should write a book." You write it, I'll read.

I also really appreciate your honesty concerning finances. And I can't help but be reminded of the scripture that says that the Kingdom of God is like the little children. We are to seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness all these shall be added unto us. He is a rewarder of those who will diligenly seek Him. You are true seekers...

Difference2This1 said...

I finally got to listen to this the other night...you both were amazing advocates for adoption. You certainly have great reason to be proud of your daughter....she is so well spoken and her love for her family and God certainly shown through in that interview!! Blessings, Jennifer