Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am home now

I just got home tonite... Paul came and got us ( Naty ,Leah and me). They are doing well. They have a strong and deep faith that will help them. Praise the Lord for that. It was so good to spend time with my dear "grand" babies though. Actually Ella is 3 and she has quite an imagination.... There were crabs and spiders that we "played" with everytime she followed me to my room.... there was even one called "Spideras" and we played lots of hide and seek. Then there was sweet , dear Ezra 16 months. He was actually sick some for part of the time but was better the last few days. He loves blueberries and his chin and fingers stayed blue. I loved being there for our visit and just being with them... it is so hard to live apart ( 5 plus hrs drive). Thank you Lord for the special hugs , the beautiful smiles and the laughter I had this week with Ella and Ezra.

2 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Despite the reason for the visit...we were very blessed and grateful for the time we had with you and the girls. I know Ella and Ezra loved it...and we are so appreciative of all the help. We love you.

Enjoy being home =)

Christie M said...

I'm glad you were able to spend some precious time with your family. We have a son and daughter and grandson in MD and it is so hard sometimes to be away from them.....

What beautiful names for your grand children. My grandmother's name was Elle and I always wanted to name one of my children Elle. Who knows, maybe that will happen.....

I hope your precious daughter is feeling stonger and resting in the Lord.