Sunday, January 4, 2009

Something that warms my heart and makes me love my kids more...


On Christmas am our new daughter, Rachel brought me her present for me.... It was a magazine.. one that I have not ever read... It was called All You. The color was a light purple and had the lavender flower on the cover as well... Lavender is my favorite flower and it was filled with very delicous sounding recipes and she proceeded to go thru the magazine showing articles and the recipes... Now she has been home 5 months and she hit it right as far as things Rachel has picked up that I like or need... the most tender moment though was when she showed me an article about how to care for your aging parents and her words were," Momma I thought this might help you with Grandad." I was brought to tears by this very sensitive daughter of mine who felt this need to encourage me in these areas of my life...

1 comment:

ArtworkByRuth said...

What a precious gift and sweetie! You all have been truly blessed to be a family!