Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I think we may be in trouble with this little one when she gets older :)


Last nite I had sent Mya to bed early because it was quiet time and she was running around. I was upstairs and I overheard this conversation she was having with Anna, " Anna go and ask Mommy if I can get up now, Pleaseeeee." Anna said," No she will get after me." Then Mya responded, "Anna if a person is saved and has Jesus in their heart they should be doing things for others." :) My oh my are we in trouble if she is thinking this way.... Here is a shot of the two of them today....

5 comments:

Leslie said...

That is priceless!!!

ArtworkByRuth said...

O MY! That sounds like my Z! Pure religion alright! LOL!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Sounds like she and Ella could be quite the dynamic duo =)

relying on God said...

wow, she has a way with words!

Christie M said...

LOL! That is so funny. :)