Thursday, February 18, 2010

Andrew has been really happy lately and we have so enjoyed him


Pure contentment.... for him and me....



















Tonite he loved me blowing in his ears and kissing his neck and ears... notice his t-shirt... almost every shirt he does this himself... we undo it and he wraps his arms into like this... crazy but one thing we think it does is calm him and we see no auto aggressive behaviors when he does this... so we let him :) He looks so relaxed playing with me tonite... aahh finally I think we are making some positive connections with him and he is responding back in very positive ways to us...

4 comments:

Claire said...

He is doing so well! Was he swaddled when he went to sleep at the orphanage? That might be why he likes being his clothes wrapped around him.

Kelly said...

Awesome! What a blessing that God brought you together as a family!

June Berger said...

Such a sweet boy and such obvious contentment and joy on his face, Praise God he is home with you.

Joe said...

Yes you do mom.....He look like he put alot off weigth on????????I can't wait to see him on Friday...I love you Andrew

joseph