Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sending our daughter and her family to Haiti but enjoying them for a few days

Aunt Mya to Ella and Ava who are cousins - We have some funny relationships in the family.

Eli and Uncle Luke

Aunt Selah to Ella and Abby ( Jenn's daughter and Mary Kate's daughter)

I love this girl's heart for the little ones- my Sari carrying her niece , Kloe ( Mary Kate's daughter)

Abby - MK's daughter who is actually the younger sister to Papaye and Emmanuel ( our two new ones from Ghana) but she is their niece because they are my children :) 

Uncle Josiah playing with his nephew, Eli.

Zoe not to be confused with her cousin Kloe

Ezra

Uncle Jesse with his niece, Mady- this is a strange title indeed. 

Ella Bella

Eli



 We are enjoying the weather and prolonging our summer lots this week with Jenn and Jeremiah up. They will be heading to Haiti on Sept. 17. So we are enjoying our special time with them.















1 comment:

DebHambrick said...

oHH I know they are enjoying their time with you all too. This is bittersweet I know. I think there is a trip to Haiti in your near future! We'd love to see you come down. I am so excited to see what God does in and through them this next year. It's gonna be amazing!