Thursday, April 1, 2010

Coloring Eggs- Briggs Family Way

We colored our eggs tonite... but who starts out with this many eggs anyway? My kids love to color the eggs and with 20 out of 24 kids still at home plus our grandaughter, Ava that is alot of eggs to color. Now we do not waste all of them...They actually are big egg eaters and they do not cost much money so at Easter I let them color lots.... We are eating hardboiled eggs for breakfast on Easter morning ( we are doing home church- getting all the kids up for our own sunrise service) and then we will eat our breakfast together. For dinner we are having ham steak and pineapple kabobs and I will be making 75 deviled eggs to go with that.... so just there we will make a dent in these 6 doz. eggs plus 3 boxes with 5 doz. more and then one large egg container from Sam's with 36 more eggs :) Some of these eggs we did not hardboil.... we just colored them. My kids love doing this and this is our solution so that we do not waste them.

















1 comment:

mommajeane said...

Hi... I can not read your comments. This is the first time I have let them be published... I would love to be able to. Is there anyway you can write in English?

Thanks