Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Welcome new little one....

I have been so excited to be able to share some news.... We have been praying about another adoption and the Lord has called us to another child/children... I can't share much details yet. We will be adopting a girl and possibly another sibling... from a country we have never adopted from before and our daughter has a special need that is needing urgent medical care. We feel so blessed to be walking this journey of adoption once again... as a matter of fact my heart is singing to think of another new life into our family... It just does not ever get old or mundane to be a part of God's will or plans...

This is our entrance to our home... it is by our peace garden and we try to always make it a place that welcomes anyone the Lord leads to us. It is very humbling to think that we will be blessed by a child once again.

11 comments:

amyl4 said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you!:)
Amy

Difference2This1 said...

What a blessing to follow your family on this new journey. Looking forward to reading the details as they unfold! God bless!

Jodi said...

Awesome!

Wonderful news :)

I want to add another as well, but you must tell me your secret...how do you DO it?
We used what we had in our retirement, (so now we can NEVER retire-HA) But it's such a crazy amount of money...how do you do it??
I need $ advice :)

mommajeane said...

We only can do this because of the Lord's call first and foremost. My father passed away last year and because of the estate money we have all the money to be able to do this adoption... Now a sad event in my life but a joyous thought and one I know my dad would love ...that 4 children will have found a family because of some of his money...( Andrew and Gracie and the next 2). Actually we have never done a fund raiser for our adoptions.. the Lord has always found other ways to fund our journies to bring these precious children home to us. I am sure when the Lord calls you He will provide...If there is one thing I am certain of it is this... When He calls us He does provide... We have seen His provision so many ways... I will pray for your heart's desire to adopt again and for the provision to be able to.

Amanda said...

I was thinking you were hinting around to that. Oh I can't wait to hear details. A different country. Oh, Oh I am SO excited!!! I hope it is a fast country! HA HA

Unknown said...

Wonderful! SO very excited for you!

Pam said...

How exciting! I love to hear how the Lord provides every detail!

Kathleen said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to follow you on your journey. What a blessing.

Kelly said...

Speechless! I am so exited to hear more!

Here I sit saying NO MORE INTERNATIONAL adoptions for me and you are going back already! :) Now, granted I do qualify that with a "Unless of course you call us to do it again Lord!" ... but I can not imagine this roller coaster again.

If I were not a stress eater, I would have lost a couple of 100 lbs.!! ;)

I LOVE your family, love following along. You are a true inspiration, and God has blessed me by letting me share in your family, even if only through your blogging!

Leslie said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited to hear that these two little ones have hit the family jackpot! I love the walkway leading up to the front door. So welcoming! What are those beautiful pink flowers?

Shelley said...

I can't take a break from reading blogs because look what I miss!
Congratulations!!!