Friday, June 4, 2010

Servant's heart






















This represents Cate making me breakfast one morning... She laughed when she noticed after she cracked the eggs.. the face it made. Honestly though she is a dear who often notices I don't have time to fix myself a decent breakfast ... and makes me a great breakfast... This am it was wraps made from the leftover fried rice from dinner with eggs added... tomatoes and fruit yougart . She has a servants heart that has blessed me more times than I can remember. Many times she is the one whom you will see in pictures with Andrew or in the kitchen helping...Leah is her partner many times..working along side of her. They certainly make my days easier and make me feel very loved.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

you are truly blessed!

I can't even imagine how wonderful that would be to have help around the house and with the younger kids. I think my older children were born w/o the 'servant heart' gene.

I just love the way your family works. Such harmony.