Monday, June 7, 2010

This is how Andrew watches his siblings play soccer....
















He started in his stroller the "normal " way... then he layed across it and then decided it was most comfortable to sit this way... while his brothers and sisters were playing soccer.... When they came over for popsicles he decided to plop himself down with them in the grass. He has gotten over being in the grass... now it is just an every day thing. He even sucked on a popsicle for a bit. Temperatures especially cold things are not a favorite but he seemed to enjoy it.

6 comments:

the Kahler Family said...

I love seeing the progress little Andrew is making. I was wondering if you have seen anything to give you any inkling of his cognitive abilities? How is his speech coming along? And does he recognize mama and daddy, or differeniate you two from his siblings? Does he understand that you are mama?

Kathleen said...

I love seeing his personality blossom. Thanks for posting. Your posts are such an encouragement to me.

mommajeane said...

Karla... I do not think he knows yet that we are daddy and momma. I am still happy that he is eating and sleeping well. I get excited when he explores his environment and even destoys things because he is curious...I will say he is calmer with me and after his surgery I could sooth him. He shows a huge preference for Cate which is encouraging as well.Both he and Gracie know that momma and daddy are the boss and have authority.. Andrew just chooses more times when he wants to do something or not. I feel a blog post coming about this... thanks for asking.

Jodi said...

He is precious. I love seeing his personality come out :)

Joe said...

Hey that is my little brother
mom he is getting very big and long if you
look at him when he came home it been
6th months and I just can't belive how much
he change I love you guys and I talk to
you letter

Joseph

Amanda said...

What a sweetheart. He is truly blossoming, love it!!! :)