Monday, July 12, 2010

Isaac, our detail guy worked all day on this.....













Isaac has been working on this all day. It is a picture of his home... very detailed as only Isaac can do. He was so proud of his efforts. He is definitely a detail guy.... Do you see the W at the top of the page? It stands for West because our back yard is west and the front has an E for east and the right side of our house has an N for north and the left side has a W for west....He got all the directions correct....Wonderful job Isaac!










Isaac was so proud of his effort. He drew his home and very detailed I might say.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Very nice!

I think you have a future artist on your hands :)

(and possibly a perfectionist too)

:) :) :)

Julie said...

Awesome! I would matt & frame that!

Mary B. said...

Hi Jeane,

Boy oh boy did he get the details! I would recognize it in a second...right down to the tree lined driveway :). Maybe on the next rainy day he'll bless us with a picture of the rear yard complete with pools and playground! Great Work Isaac! I enjoyed your drawing!
Love in Christ,
Mary B.

Shelley said...

Please tell Isaac that his artwork is wonderful! I think if I were you, I'd frame that and hang it!