Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just thought you might like to see how well Andrew is doing...














































Andrew is doing very well... He changes sometimes every day :) I wanted to share because mid July last year was our first trip to Bulgaria to meet him and Gracie... and he has changed so much....First he is now eating 7 to 10 bottles a day. He enjoys slurping his food from his tray or hand ( beginning to want to eat not using his bottle ). He is attached to this bald headed baby doll. It is with him always in his bed and if we let him during the day :) He loves to suck on it's head :) He does not want to be alone or kept in the baby toys... he wants out and about to explore on his own...He loves to put his head on the vacume and listen to the noise it makes as you can see....He will climb onto things and figure out how they work or move....He loves to play with his brothers and sisters or be included even if he can't play like them but along side of them...He loves the big and small pool and will stay in them for a couple of hours having a great time.....He laughs alot and looks and acts just like a regular boy at times :) Probably the biggest news to share is that for about 2 weeks he has been "telling" us that he is ready to start to go on the potty ! Now you ask us how we know this.... after he poops he will try to take it out- not so nice when he does but we will find it and so we have been just today putting him on the tolite... Leah had him there and ran the faucet water and he peeded in the tolite. She tried again later and she moved him to the floor then he peed but the next time he was passing gas... like he knew
and he was trying to do something on the tolite... So tomorrow we will get him on the tolite lots... at least he is trying ... I did not think we would get to this for quite awhile with him and once again he amazes and surprises us with just what he can do......

6 comments:

Christie M said...

I love the picture of him with his ear to the Vacuum Cleaner. :) Toilet training already! That is awesome!

Kathleen said...

Amazing! I love seeing the kids' progress.

Kelly said...

Andrew is just amazing me!!!! What a change! AND what a cutie!!!! His coloring is like Tavis, it is like a boy version of her. :)

And Gracie is just a beauty!!!

It makes my heart so happy to see them thriving. And you my friend, continue to amaze me. I just don't know how you do it. Esp. this week since I now have 9 kids! LOL

And your little grandbaby... WHAT a beautiful little girl!!!!

Shelley said...

Wonderful!

Jodi said...

I studied all of these pictures of 'my' little Doncho... your Andrew :) and I just shake my head and praise the Lord for his awesome progress!

It's truly so beautiful how he can blossom in the love of his family.

He is amazing. I love him :)

Amanda said...

WOW!!! What an amazing little boy!!