Friday, October 8, 2010

An apple a day.. more like 2 bushels
















There is a farm not to far from us that sells apples. ( Not the same place where we pick strawberries) I was talking with the farmer as we were picking out or apples out of the bins and when I went to pay for our 2 bushels he would not let me.. He just gave them to us . He wanted to contribute to our family in a small way... what a blessing for us. Then Cate and Anna helped me make apple crisp for dessert. I think we will try making some apple butter this year... actually this week since I am leaving for Ghana in a week :)

2 comments:

Chris Haven said...

what a blessings, God provides doesn't he? Excited about your trip to Ghana,can't believe you are on your next adoption and we are still waiting to complete our first. All in God's timing.

Penny said...

I love how often people help your family out. I would love to see your megafamily in real life. :)