Friday, October 8, 2010

Everyday Blessings







I have been reading from several daily devotions. I start my day with 2 more "deep" or requiring a bit more of my attention and study devotions. I usually close my day with a devotional that is not too deep or thought provoking as my last thoughts are centered on something that doesn't necessarily challenge me but gives me peace. I have enjoyed a very "simple" one l written by Max Lucado titled Everyday Blessings for this last devotional. I will be sharing from it as I feel led. I read this last nite :
He who receives Me receives Him who sent Me. Matt. 10:40
How do you simplify faith?....
Simplify your faith by seeking God for yourself. No confusing ceremonies necessary. No mysterious rituals required. No elaborate channels of command or levels of access.
You have a Bible? You can study .
You have a heart? You can pray.
You have a mind? You can think.

No comments: