Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to our big 6 yr old boy- Andrew
















One of the blessings of my birthday occured from the moment I heard of my precious son, Andrew about 2 yrs ago...When I saw his b-day was mine too I knew he was mine. He came home 9 months ish on Christmas Eve...He has struggled and overcome so much and still has a way to go....but you know we are blessed by this child and are so happy you were born today 6 yrs ago !
Cate made this plaque for him : It has braille words on it with the Bible verse Psalm 139 :13
For you created my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother's womb.
Even though to some your body is not whole or you struggle daily this is just the way you have been created... even though you were not created in my womb but another woman's -- You were created deep in my soul and heart- even before you were born...I love you my dear Andrew. I can't wait until the day that we know you fully understand all of this... Happy Birthday !

3 comments:

Chris Haven said...

Happy Birthday Andrew, what a special blessings he is. I started following your blog when you visited him in the orphanage. So happy you rescued him from that place.

Jodi said...

My favorite boys birthday and I'm late commenting!

Ugh.

Happy Birthday Sweet Andrew...who I first knew as Doncho, a little boy who just wove his way into my heart!

What a wonderful blessing you are to your family!

Jodi said...

And that Braille gift is so, SO touching. How beautifully thoughtful and sweet.