Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Aren't they the sweetest ? Or am I a proud NaNa ?





































Mady and Ava were posing for momma and I thought these pictures were beautiful... even if I am a bit biased :) They have to be the cutest, "grand" babies in WV... of course there are some pretty cute grand babies in NC to... visit our daughter, Jenn's blog to see-She did a great post today as well for teaching kids about wants and needs. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of my other 2 grand children- Laura Jeane's but they are just as cute.....:)

5 comments:

The Mac's House said...

Definitely BOTH, proud and gorgeous!

Christie M said...

Soooo Adorable!

Amanda said...

I don't think they make 'em any cuter than that!! If you weren't proud we would be asking why. :) Beautiful!! Merry Christmas!!

Penny said...

Love the pictures and the last one, especially. Love babies holding their feet. Merry Christmas! :)

Jennifer Hambrick said...

cutie patooties I tell you! Ava and Maddie, that is =)