Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How we all eat at meals :)











I was throwing tootsie rolls the other day and saw all the family eating and thought to myself," My there are alot of people here." I thought that others might wonder what it looks like when we are eating a meal with our mega family.... I had to take 2 pictures because we use at least 3 tables when everyone is home....if we have extra people which is often the case then we have some other tables we can overflow to or use our island where Luke and Mya are sitting today. Andrew is still eating bottles and so he usually swings while we eat...having been fed his bottle before the meal.


4 comments:

Christie M said...

What a great big bunch you are! :)
And there are those two peas in a pod, all smiles as usual. :)

Kelly said...

Love it! And really, I just wonder how you feed everyone... I struggle finding food [what to cook] to feed my smaller crew!

Question:

*Does Andrew eat any solid food? Is it a physical reason he is still on a bottle, or is it just what he has known?

Amanda said...

It is like a slumber party everyday. I bet they just have so much fun!!

mommajeane said...

Kelly...actually there is not a physical reason why he eats out of a bottle now. He has never had any thing else and he is so darn stubborn he only wants to eat his food from a bottle... I keep reminding myself that is probably why he still is alive- because of his strong will :) I am planning an update about him soon...and will share more about this and other behaviors.