Thursday, March 4, 2010

I think that Spring is just around the corner... at least we are hoping














































Today has been the first day in over a month that the kids could go outside and play ( other than playing in the snow)... and we all are loving it....everyone but Isaac because he has been sick the last 2 days.... even Mya, Andrew and Gracie made it outside...and look there are some bulbs coming up... Toni tell your mom I saw the bulbs she gave us starting to come up also... I will share a picture when they bloom....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

We have had a beautiful week. Luke and I have been outside each afternoon! I even saw some green in the wheat fields! Hooray! :)

Kathleen said...

Jealous. We still have a couple feet of snow on the ground.