Friday, March 5, 2010

We love our dogs.. Willi and Katy









This Wed. Paul and Ben took Willi and Katy to our vet. They are both older dogs and have had some health issues... Katy sometimes has very heavy breathing and Willi has some bumps on his belly... Since they are older and we have had to say goodbye to 3 other dogs of ours in last 2 yrs I was dreading some of this visit. Thankfully though they are ok and what we are seeing is just symptoms of getting old.... we will one day hate to say goodbye to them but until then we cherish them very much. They are a huge part of our family and everyone here loves them.






2 comments:

Nance said...

I love dogs! We have 3 and they are SO part of the family and it is so hard to say good. I love the pictures of the kids hugging them and I think they learn a lot from family pets. Update on our adoption is that we are going for the four kids! Thanks again for all your information.
Nance

mommajeane said...

That is great news to hear about your adoption... Keep me posted if I can ever help... I will check your blog too.