Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We woke to some great news !

We just got an email from our lawyer/facilitator in Bulgaria and she shared that we got our approval to adopt both our children yesterday from the MOJ...which means registered which means traveling soon. All the papers get signed and she gets the official referrals and we go..... can you tell that we are getting excited. It could be as early as July 15 or July 22. Last nite Paul and I went out for a date nite and we started to really process that we are traveling soon to meet our new children. You would think that it would get "routine" with as many children that we have but, I can tell you it is very exciting and special each and every time the Lord has blessed us with another child. Thank you to all who have supported us in prayer and thru your love in sharing this journey to Andrew and Gracie.

6 comments:

Shelley said...

That's wonderful news!!!!
I'm looking forward to following your journey!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! This is exciting news!! :)

Christie M said...

That is WONDERFUL NEWS! Praise the Lord.

2 children are going to have an awesome family and an AWESOME big blogging brother named Joe! :)

smctiver said...

Congratulations Jeane!

It's just amazing how quickly the process has gone for you with Bulgaria. Enjoy!

Hi, I'm Alysha -But you can call me Lysh said...

Oh how exciting! Can't wait to follow along! :)I know I don't leave many comments on your blog, but I read it all the time & am blessed beyond words so much. I have something for you on my blog...come see. :)

Kelly said...

That is sooooo exciting! Can't wait to follow along as you meet them! Praise the Lord, things are moving forward for you!