Friday, November 13, 2009

Mya update and pictures of one amazing little girl

She has been doing great and has charmed everyone here... Mya offers everyone a lollipop and don't give her a cell phone.... I did this am and she called about 6 people while I went down to get my breakfast. Today they are reducing her epididural and getting her on some meds by mouth hopefully... if she continues this well maybe we can come home Sat. or Sun....

Her wheelchair and walker have been delivered and I have been taught her physical therapy so we are just getting the pain management under controll...

This has been way more positive so far than I expected... but these children always amaze me. Again thanks for your prayers!



3 comments:

Chris Haven said...

It breaks my heart to see little one's in hospital. What a trooper! Sweet little thing. Hope she continues to do well.

amyl4 said...

What a precious little girl you have there. I'm happy that her surgery went well and that she is in no pain.:)
Amy
RR

wvamom said...

I'm glad her surgery went well and she is accepting the new status okay. I'm glad you have the vision to see how her life could be improved by the surgery.