Friday, October 26, 2012

Who would have known ...


I never thought that this past week would have been so full and my days so long . It was a good week but honestly I am exhausted tonite. Two days this week I spent all day in Baltimore. We had a fun late nite with our dear sweet sister, and former intern- Mary on Wed.. I sure wish she lived closer to us…We love her to pieces and never tire of her hanging around us but that was a nite I did not go to bed until 1:30 am. All the things that happened this week were good and some were even great - Gracie had her eye surgery and is doing well. I have been helping Mary Kate get ready to travel with Keith to Ghana and we have gone out at nite shopping. I am also trying to get most of our Christmas shopping done. I am just tired with all the busyness. This picture was taken on Sunday at Cunningham Falls and looking at it gives me a peace…..remembering our day , remembering the Lord's beautiful creation and all of His provision. Thanking Him !

No comments: