Sunday, September 9, 2012

Paul and I were awol from the family this wknd.....

Our view from our rooms

Mya and Keith and Mary Kate's family went along....


The island of the little ponies


Chincoteague Island in Virginia was our destination for a long weekend....






The hot tub made huge bubbles when we turned the jets on.



 
It was Mary Kate and Keith's anniversary trip...and they invited us along. At first it was just going to be Paul and I. After we pulled out of the driveway I was sharing with them that Mya cried herself to sleep the nite before...She really misses us when we go and so we turned around and brought her along too. We had a blast, the weather was gorgeous. Mary Kate, Ava, Mya and I were out on the beach for 5 hrs Sat.and 2 hrs on Friday.We did not have the money this year to go to the beach but it is on my bucket list to get there myself each year now. It was a fun trip and I hope we can all go to the beach next year. Thank you to the kids at home who did a fabulous job while we were gone.

Happy Anniversary to Mary Kate and Keith and also to Molly and Mike ( they are at the Outer Banks celebrating this week ).

No comments: