Thursday, September 6, 2012

We went looking and this is what we found

 A huge mushroom was found by the kids one day....



There are dozens of these spiders around the gardens now. It seems like way more than I can remember. I really don't like spiders and they are sort of gross but interesting at the same time. We have let them be for now...we try to teach the kids to respect nature but these keep getting bigger and bigger and I am not sure how much longer I really want to see them when I walk outside.This one makes an interesting web with that white zig zag line in the middle.


This one I think is a brown recluse...you have to be careful about this one. We only found one of them thankfully. They are helpful they eat bugs and most of the bugs we saw that they were consuming were stink bugs which we found quite funny.

No comments: