Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sadly I share our Levi has died but...

Early this am our dear Levi died. Paul stayed downstairs all nite with him and at 4 am Sat. Levi passed.... It has been a sad day here . Each child has dealt with their grief in their own ways... Lily thru humor, Josiah thru nonsense ways, Mya thru deep, heartfelt aching tears for her Levi. Most of the older ones in private and lots of tears..... Paul and I as well. When our vet called yesterday to check up on Levi... I shared that our kiddos have seen so much death in their pasts... some of it not very positive and we now have a chance to walk thru this valley with them and share a more positive experience about death.... Then tonight I was on frua... one of my adoption chat and support groups.... This was in one of the threads ....

http://www.ksbj.org/eblogs/morningShow/?p=113 . Please go to it and you will see how I know that the Lord loves us and he understands even our pain in the death of a loved one or a pet. Thank you Jesus for caring about us.... All of us have watched and listened many times tonight and it has helped to be reminded of the Lord's love and understanding.

2 comments:

junglemama said...

I'm so sorry. When I first started to read, I remembered your dear son Luke and got him confused with the name Levi. Both start with L. I panicked but as I read on I realized that it was just a pet.

Sounds like your children are handling it in the best way that they could.

Sheila said...

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved pet. I hope that you find peace and comfort knowing that he is at rest.