Thursday, January 24, 2008

" Grand" times with the "grandest children"


I got back this week from babysitting for Jenn and Jeremiah as they took their youth group sking.... I had a "grand " time with Ezra and Ella..... It was wonderful to have them all to myself :) Sorry mom and dad we had a blast and ask me again anytime . Ezra could very well be called Easy he is so layed back and happy. He smiles and coos now.... Ohhh how I miss seeing them. Ella has quite an imagination now.... I learned that there are dinosaurs that bite her toes on the side of her bed... She would not let me call her "princess" she told me she is "just Ella". To me though she is a princess but don't tell her I said so. Here are a few pics of our time together.

1 comment:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Hmmm...I'll have to take you up on that offer of more babysitting!