Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Quick update

We had our sda appt. and things went well.... We are headed to our region Wed.... please pray for our travels and as we meet the new 5 kids.... It is in a diff. region than we thought and we so feel that the Lord is in control. Weather here is gorgeous.... the sda people were very nice to deal with- Amanda email me privately and I can share more about our time there. Our team here has been great....no complaints.... I have not been able to blog yet... it comes up in russian and has another user name.... so I will blog thru my daughter for now. Keep praying....

2 comments:

Shelley said...

So glad to here that your appointment went well! Praying you have an uneventful and quick stay in region!

junglemama said...

Glad to hear your appt went so well.