Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Introducing Dancho- and hopefully a second child





Here is our son we hope to adopt from Bulgaria. He is 4 yrs old . He and I share the same birthday... The first picture was a yr ago and the second one was this fall. He is very tiny for his age( we are used to that). He has been blind from birth and actually reminds us alot of our other son, Abraham who is also blind. We have commited to him and have asked for a second child as well. Please pray for him and the possiblity of a second child. We are featured on a site called Reeses Rainbow and anyone who wants to share in helping us to bring home Dancho can give thru RR as a tax deductible contribution. I will be setting up the information and you can go there. We have had many positive confirmations to adopt again... we have been in prayer and have gone forward in a big step of faith to do this adoption... but in reality all of our adoptions we have been blessed to be a part of the Lord's will and work in the lives of orphans many who are now our children. So praise the Lord we will be blessed once again by a child......and we are hoping for 2.

11 comments:

Shelley said...

Congratulations!!!
Oh how I want to go to Bulgaria to adopt! I keep praying. I know there's one more little boy out there waiting on us, I just haven't received that for sure "that's him" from Above yet. So, we're still praying.
I'm looking forward to following your journey to Bulgaria!

Leslie said...

We're so excited for you! Praying fr your soon to be son and a second!

Christie M said...

Jeane,
I will pray that the Lord will hold him in HIS arms and comfort him while you have to wait. What a special blessing. I just know you will have a great testimony to share about him in the coming months and years.

We will also pray for the other child you are supposed to have.
God already has him or her picked out just for you.

Anonymous said...

Wow what a story you have, I look forward to following your journey to Dancho and possibly another :)

Prayers!

orphans4me said...

Thanks for introducing yourself on RR. I hope to really check out your blog soon but for now congrats on new son(s)
Joy

Hi, I'm Alysha -But you can call me Lysh said...

What a beautiful reflection of Gods love your family is! I can't wait to follow this journey the Lord is leading your family on now~Dancho is a beauty! Prayers for you and your family as you heed God's call yet again.

No Greater Gift Mom said...

Congratulations! What a blessed woman you are! I, too, am involved with RR (though not adoptiong, YET!) but found your blog through a friend.
Praying your kiddos home!
In Him,
E

Laurel said...

CONGRATULATIONS. This comes as no surprise. I could tell by the tones of your emails and posts that you had more energy and love to give! Is this your first from Bulgaria? How in world do you find adequate care for your kids while you guys travel for adoptions? We can't find folks to care for our 5and only one with special needs! I'm so happy for you guys and will check your blog more frequently now!!! May God Bless this journey.
Laurel

Rachel said...

You have an amazing family! I am looking forward to reading more about your journey to your newest child(ren)! Your new son is precious!

Kelly said...

Hello.

I have been following your blog for awhile. My husband and I just committed on RR to adopt "Sandy" who is 3 years old, listed on the other angels page and is from Bulgaria and blind also! Along with her we committed to Anastysia who is soon 6 years old and has DS and hydrocephalus. AND though your family is considerably BIGGER than ours...:) ...we have 7 children currently, I am very interested to see how Dancho does. We are just starting our HS next week, so you are a ways ahead of us yet. I can learn from you!:)

Kelly

Svetlana said...

God bless you and all your big family! Congradulations! We are in the process of adopting form Ukraine.
Svetlana(mom with 2 kids and hopfully soon 2 more)