Sunday, June 12, 2011

5 days and counting....Ghana here we come !


I am just starting to collect our stuff for our trip to Ghana. We are beyond excited for this...because our kids are coming home. We will be meeting up with another family and an adoption friend who is over there now on a "missions trip of sorts" . We have been ready for the kids since Feb...so not too much to do for that. I know this week is full but I am always melancholy when we add another child or one of my children leave ( get married, leave for college ) . It changes the dynamics of the family and I am one who loves change.... but life moves along at such a fast pace and I want to cherish the time we have with each child. I am so happy to be able to love these 3 and experience life once again thru the eyes of a little one....

No comments: