Monday, December 29, 2014

A Peak into our Christmas season

We celebrated Kloe's 3d birthday


They waited and waited ....

We had company and lots of fun







We ate and drank lots of food...
We were together....

We gifted our grand babies with their great grandparents bird, Ted.





We even had daily visits from " Handsome Rob"


We made ginger bread houses - a first for Grace and Levi


We were together....



As the 2014 year comes to an end we are thankful....Levi and Grace are home with us, Sandra and Jr should be soon and our babies are well into the process. We also have 2 more grand babies home who were healed of HIV, and Mary Kate and Keith moved 9 houses down from us, Jenn and Jeremiah home from Haiti after serving as missionaries and soon announcing a new missions opportunity, Ben graduating from college and into his career with the police, a wonderful beach vacation, and celebrating 38 yrs of marriage .... We have met so many new people from around the world thru an unexpected media blitz and we serve an amazing God. Life is good here inspite of the loss of a loved one ( Paul's dad), and the opportunity for Shadrach to join our family. I was able to travel 7 times out of the country and love on the people I love in Haiti and Ghana. I love our life and feel blessed to be on this journey that the Lord has given us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi dear, Jeane and Paul.
I'm from Brazil and
I read a article about your amazing family. I wish everyone could see the life with this eyes. The eyes of the soul.
I felt deeply touched by you witness of life.
God keep blessing you life and life of the you husband.
Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

>I add Jeane on facebook, if possible, take me please?

Unknown said...

Hi dear, Jeane and Paul.
I'm from Brazil and
I read a article about your amazing family on BBC. I wish everyone could see the life with this eyes. The eyes of the soul.
I felt deeply touched by you witness of life.
God keep blessing you life and life of the you husband.
Merry Christmas and a great New Year.