Friday, March 12, 2010

Bible Verses the Children shared with us one nite

John 14:15 If you love me you will obey what I command.

1 John 3:16 This is how we know what real love is....

Mark 10:27 With man this is impossible but with God all things are possible.

Matt. 18:8 Whoever welcomes a little child in my name welcomes me...

Psalm 56:3-4 When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust;I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?

Philippians 4:6 Pray about everything-don't worry.2 chronicles 30:27 God is hearing our prayer and Malach 3:16 The Lord listened and heard their prayer.

1John 5:14,15 Ask according to His will.Deuteronomy 23:23 Whatever your lips utter you must be sure to do....

Philippians 4:4-7 Rejoice in the Lord always...Let your gentleness be evident...Do not be anxious ..present your requests to God

Matt. 14:18 Bring them hear to me.

John 14: 18 I will not leave you as orphans....

I am not able to share anything personal but we had a specific time of prayer and after a day and nite the kids shared these verses with us....I can say that what we decided on was unanimously encouraged :) I just love the hearts of my children....

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Thank you for sharing with us. These verses have been a blessing to me this morning.