Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Job 12:10 In His hands is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.


Hands that are praising.Lots of hands. Playing hands.Hands that are working.Hungry hands. Hands holding the Bible.Praying hands.Holding hands..... and hands waiting to be filled.






























































































































































































































I was doing my devotions a few days ago and it was about hands... I love the image of hands. There is a favorite song of mine from the Newsboys called, In the Hands of God. There are several Bible verses about hands... the top one here is a favorite of mine as well as Psalm 139:10... Even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast... and even Jesus said,"Father into your hands I commit my spirit





2 comments:

Jodi said...

what a nice post! I'm a 'hand' person, I guess. Most people always take photos of baby feet, but to me, baby hands are the sweetest things in the world :)

Kathleen said...

I love the images in this post!