Thursday, November 1, 2012

It is always a fun time with these characters….

This was the group that went trick or treating. Well actually we kept the twin boys home because it was so cold. 

Luke and Isaiah were the sweetest pirates.

I just love these "crocs"

We made these for our dinner…Trick or Treat Turnovers- that were yummy with a salad and applesauce- Had to feed them something healthy as the rest of their nite was gorging on candy and I even had oreo cookies for the crowd at home. 


They always love to carve the pumpkins and I love seeing how goofy they get…..

I mean really look at these "snarkelylooking " kids….



Of course there are always a few princesses in our family with so many girls.



We celebrate the joy of make believe - Happy Halloween from the Briggs Bunch- BOO !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun. Dress-up is one of my favorite activities to play with my kids. They can be anyone for an afternoon with the right tiara, shoes, or accessory.
Keep up the God work.

Crystal said...

I'm a new follower. Found your blog on Mega Families. You have a beautiful family!!!

Crystal said...

I'm a new follower.
Found your blog on Mega Families. You have a beautiful family!