Friday, October 18, 2013

We have celebrated 4 birthdays since Sunday here

Lily turned 14 and she loves Duck Dynasty...so we had a Duck Dynasty party.


A chocolate cake with peanut butter icing.

Anna turned 18 and she wanted a different take on our most favorite dessert choice dirt dessert...we had beach dessert in remembrance of our vacation 



Andrew with his new weighted ball, blanket and a rubber mat ( actually a floor mat )... these all meet his sensory seeking.Andrew turned 9 and I turned.... : ) This was Andrew's first b-day we felt like he understood we were celebrating him. His dessert was a butter scotch pie ( which he was able to eat all by himself when we put his piece in a bowl ). My cake was a combination chocolate and yellow cake- It had the names of all my kids who were here , MK's family and Ana. Andrew and I share the same birthdate . 

This week was again full of lots of activities...We celebrated 4 b-days, I had 3 doctor appts. - one for Andrew, one was all day at NIH with Mary Kate and Abby and, yesterday I took Mya for her post op with Luke for his check up in Baltimore Thursday...so I am ready to spend my Saturday at home. I love being home. 

No comments: