Monday, September 15, 2008

11 weeks home

Today marks 11 weeks home with our new kiddos. We have started our homeschool and it is busy but getting better each day.... The kids are getting into a routine and our school is running smoothly. Each one of the new children are doing well with school. They seem to have been good students at their internet. They all love doing school and that is a very good thing... because I do not have to convince them that learning is fun....

One of the reasons I love to teach them is that I keep learning myself.

1 comment:

Natalia said...

You know, Jeanne, I would so love to spend a day at your home school. I have ended up sending 3 of mine now to a local private school (after homeschooling for varying amounts of time) and am schooling 2 myself (plus 2yo and due in 2 wks). I guess many of your skills are not something one could just pick up by osmosis, though, Sigh....