Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day





























We did not all make it church... our road is not the best yet and we would have taken 3 vehicles to get us all there..not to mention Mya is not ready to go out yet... so the teenagers went with Joseph and Abraham and the younger ones stayed home. We celebrated with cinnamon rolls, fruit and hardboiled eggs... lunch was leftovers and dinner was meatball subs, fries, strawberries and pink milkshakes... and of course candy and cookies.... The kids made lots of cards and we had a good day....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I want to live with you! Your family just seems so wonderful! Do your kids ever not get along? Do they ever give you any attitude? Are they ever NOT smiling?! :)

You make me feel very inadequate as a mother [that's a compliment!!!! :)]. And you are good motivation for me, I just don't know how you do it!

I am glad that you were able to finally get Mya to the Drs. I bet you will be a happy mama when the snow is FINALLY melted!

I hope all is well with Andrew and Gracie!