Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ghana Adoption Update


I will be sharing very soon about our adoption. We have some new changes and I am anxious to share them. Just waiting for confirmation that I can. God has once again shown us how great and mighty He is and how much He loves children. We are all done with our paperwork - including our I 600a approval. I want to share pictures of the kids and to give the Lord all the glory for working out the details. As always they are in a state of change and we need to be ready with obedience to follow as He leads...

I should be able to share soon all the details.. can you tell that I am busting to ? :)

6 comments:

Christie M said...

I can tell. :) Can't wait to hear.

mommajeane said...

You have some mail my friend... I just can't share on the blog yet :)

Difference2This1 said...

Looking forward to reading all about it!!! Blessings, Jennifer

Kathleen said...

What a beautiful photo! I can't wait to read about it and follow your family on yet another blessed journey.

mommajeane said...

Thanks Kathleen... It is sonrise on Easter morning in our front yard.

A. Gillispie said...

You are adopting from Ghana?! How wonderful! Can't wait to hear more!