Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I don't know how you public school families do it... after almost a week of day camp at church we are tired...











The teens and younger kids have been going to daycamp at church all week.... We have to send lunches for 14 every day and that alone is so expensive and time consuming... then the kids get up early and do chores and eat and off to church until 2pm... They are having a blast and learning alot. Then they come home and swim... They all have to read for one hour a day and do their Bible and journal....This week they do it when they come in from swimming while I am making dinner....
Mya just could not make it Tuesday... she fell asleep on the couch while reading :)

3 comments:

Penny said...

This is too funny! The first time I showed my husband your blog and told him you home schooled 20 kids, he said, "It's probably easier than getting that many dressed, fed, and to school on time." :)

Unknown said...

Well, with 20+ kids I think home schooling is the sensible option. With my 4 (and from now on 7) publis school is the only sensible option for various reasons (though we will home school our eldest daughter for a few months).

Penny said...

I think it makes sense, too. Just thought it was funny that a man would think it would be "easier." ;)
I teach 20 kindergarteners all day in public school, but can't imagine doing so many on so many different levels. Very commendable!