Saturday, January 21, 2012

Who says girls don't need their daddy when they get older....Or to be rocked



Leah on daddy's lap just chatting. I know of some people who would argue that the older teens or even adult age kid's of theirs don't appreciate the hugs or affection. Mine all love it and so does Momma and daddy love giving them. I have lots of rocking chairs inside and outside our home that get used and used until some have been broken- We are waiting on ball bearings to repair one that is in the big girl's room :)

I might even say ," Who says that mommies and daddies don't need those hugs and affection too ?" :)

4 comments:

Keri said...

so sweet. My teen daughter climbs in my lap at least once a day, too:)

Christie M said...

Amen! :) What sweet pictures.

A. Gillispie said...

It's so true. The last memory I have of my dad was sitting in his lap as an 18 year old girl who needed her daddy's advice on life. He told me to marry my best friend, and not to get into credit card debt, and other things all girls need to hear from their daddy. And a few days later he died. And that is my last memory of him--precious. Tell your girls never to stop sitting in their daddy's lap, and to cherish every single moment they have with him!

mommajeane said...

Oh how precious Anita. I miss my daddy very much too.